Sonntag, 13. März 2011

Project: People in the evening - Week 6 Update 16

Next Update...

First met Karina.. a girl who wanted me to take pictures of her since.. forever.. finally we met for some pictures..
After that I was taking pictures of Zoya and her best friend .... a girl who wanted to take part of my project as long as her best friend stayed in Vienna.
After that I took some project pictures at W.U.K...


Wanted a real closeup her to get rid of to much bright Bokeh....



I'm really into these little darker b/w tones at the moment,...


We had such a hard tome making her laugh... so I appreciate this picture ...


I really can't say why.. but I think her expression is just phenomenal on this one...  a little mysterious ..


Kiss...


Lukas @ W.U.K.


Alex and his pink hat... 


Jojo again.. but with a sweet smile on this one :)

More to come pretty soon... :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen