Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

Project: People in the evening - Week 6 Update 15

Next update.... again taking pictures of someone I did not know personally before today...

After I saw her outfit and noticed that she's smoking I wanted to built that into the pictures.. more like a cliché, girl coming out of a Pub, leaning against a wall and smoking a cigaret.

For that "dirty" look I haven't payed attention for the maximum sharpness or perfect lighting... was looking more for a little noisy look with lot's of contrast...




I think the contrast of the bright grey smoke, coming out of her mouth, against the dark background is really good... btw.. there is a Pub in the background.. as far as I know it's the first one of Vienna.

Will update again on saturday :)
Thanks for reading..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen