Sonntag, 6. März 2011

Mainframe Monsta

Borgore ruined Dubstep,.. that's what his hat is saying...

I can tell you,.. that was a crazy party,.. the audience was dancing like crazy,..
MC Youthstar and also Borgore were calling the crowd to party like mad !

The best pictures just at Volume - Lautstärke zum Lesen !

Finally those pictures are telling more than my words..



Opened the shutter a little longer to add this kind of intense colors..


10mm...  I like ^^



Jojo - Boroge - Sister :)


I think it's really cool that the color of the visuals are the same as the T-Shirt






Used the D700 + the 50 1.4 for those..


For me, that's the picture of the night.. the guest Dj sitting in front of the audience and partying together with all those people.. shaking hands and so on !

More to come soon !!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen