Dienstag, 15. März 2011

Jojo & Maxi - Blue Tomato application shoot

Blue Tomato, a street-/snowboard wear shop, made an announcement,...
They are searching girls (and boys) for their catalogue ... so I took some pictures of my sister Maxime and Jojo, a common friend for that...

Originally I wanted to work with my reflector and the sunshine.. but (oh wonder) sunday was the only cloudy day... and I could not work with the sunlight as planned...

Worked with the D700 and for most of the pictures with my Sigma 50 1.4... and some are taken with the Nikon 105 2.8

Anyways... pictures are really nice...





Here the girls where sitting on the, so called, "Enzo's"... the new seats for the MQ..
Just wanted to use them in the moment I saw em' standing there..


Simple portrait of Jojo... used the reflector to eliminate the shadow's under her nose and eyes as good as possible... was lucky it created a wonderful reflection in her eyes..


A guy from france played around with these bubbles... just a funny picture of the girls :)


Short break...
I'm really excited about the contrast in the pictures and those lovely colors...



Just sweet...



Wanted to take a picture of them putting on their (way too big) pullovers...


2 Seconds later :D


Love the light coming from the side...

Thanks to both of the girls for that really really funny hours of shooting... (and getting lost walking from Stephansplatz to Museumsquartier) !! :)
And a special thanks to my assistant Veronika..

More to come next week...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen