Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

Chess

Today I was rummaging around in my closet and found my old chess game.
Just wanted something to take still life pictures of... so I decided to use it.

Took out my camera and the 105mm Nikon lens because I wanted to take some Macro's.
It was a pity the ambient light wasn't enough to take more than silhouettes,.. after putting up some lighting I went on and produced those pictures..


Ambient light shot... as you see,.. pretty dark.. but I like it..


Took the picture from above to test the focus,.. on point... used two flashes on this one...


And a single shot from above with a fairly amount of f-stop... as you see not just the top is sharp.. it's the complete head of the figure.



Love this one...


Bottom's...


Beaten...


Ambient light silhouette...

More tk pretty soon... project news :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen