Samstag, 26. Februar 2011

Studio with an old friend

This time I met friend of mine I haven't done a shooting with in about 9 month or so.
Because she's a fitness trainer she became very athletic (more than she was before) and lost some weight..

We did some Portraits, using different tops and the wind machine the studio I'm shooting at bought a few months ago,.. and then did some pictures for her boyfriend..
Used the trashy look of the old building where the studio is located for some pictures in underwear...

Here is what we did:


The goal here was to blow the wind totally over her face...
Used a Beauty Dish as a main light camera left above her head and two Striplights behind her (camera left/right) ... we both stood on a chair to get the wind from underneath her....
For those Portraits I used my Nikon D700 + the Nikon Af-s 105 Micro... wonderfull combination..


Used pretty much the same lighting setup on those but put the hair on the other side of her head ....



Those are the pictures I was talking about,.. used the intense sunlight from outside to light things up... obviously the hightlights are blown out but in this case I think it's not just ok.. :)

Hope you like those pictures,... even though I haven't done studio work on a regular basis in the last 8 month or so I'm pleased with those results...

Hope I get back there soon.. more tk tomorrow ... then I'll shoot a football game :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen