Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

Project: People in the evening - Week 2 Update 4

Heyho

After shooting a really handsome couple we decided to take some pictures for my project, which I really appreciate ...

This time I used my D700, BUT because I traded my Nikon 50 1.4 to another photographer in Germany and sent me his Sigma 50 1.4 I had to borrow a Nikon AF 50 1.8D until I receive the Sigma lens.

The interesting thing is,.. I do like the Bokeh of this small lens more than the one my 50 1.4, because, when u close the f-stop slightly you get this slightly "stop shield bokeh"... I really like it :)

And here is what we did ! :)


First time I took a picture of a guy for my project,... really like the look I get with the post production !


I like this really wonderful smile,.. and also the bright and colorful Bokeh in the background :)



The couple,... I thought, why not a picture of those two lovers for the project,...

More tk.. for sure :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen