Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

Project: People in the evening - Week 2 Update 3

On monday evening I met my lil' sister, after having some Sushi we took some pictures for my project.

First we ran around in the city and then drove around with the tram to take some shots there, lucky me, in front of the town hall of Vienna are some great lights which gave me a incredible Bokeh ! :)

And here is what we created together ! :)


Love those colors in the background :)


Love her laughter here,.. I asked her to to caress my belly, so she laughed really intense ^^



I used the gradation curve + b/w to create that kind of contrast...


That's the Bokeh I talked about in the beginning, really love it, especially the partially identical colors of her hood and the lights in the background.

Used my D700 between ISO 400 and 800 + the Nikon Af-s 50 1.4 at around f2-2.5

Hope you like it,.. more tk !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen