Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

Fun @ Schönbrunn

Hey readers...

Yesterday I had the pleasure to shoot to wonderful young ladies at the park of Schönbrunn...

I planned lot's of flash work to get some drama into the picture.
The diffused light is really nice, but after weeks with this light it's getting kinda boring..

Here is what we did,..



I do not like the Bokeh of the Nikkor 50 1.4 on this picture,.. maybe I'll sell it and buy a Sigma 50 1.4
I used a SB900 camera left as a fill light and a SB600 camera right as a strong back light to mimic sunlight...




Love this, and the following pictures, basically overexposed the background, used some Sepia like tone and added noise to get a vintage like look...



Here I used my reflector to be able to get some glance into the eyes, then photoshoped the picture by adding local contrast to the eyes to get some more brilliance into those lovely dark brown eyes...


Stupidity,... love the expression :)


Friendship... love it,...


Basically used a flash above the model, between her and the camera and the reflector close to the photographs edge...
Concentrated on the eyes to add some brilliance again, those dark eyes are pretty hard to work with, I really needed some artificial light to be able to light them as good as possible.



Did exactly the same with those two pictures, but added some noise for a "analogue" like look...

Hope you like those pictures ! :)
More TK..!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen