Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Mainframe Turbo feat. Spor

Hey guys n' girls

With SPOR one top Dj played last saturday at Mainframe at the Arena, Vienna.

After I arrived around midnight the queue was as long as I haven't seen it in a long time at Mainframe.

When I first stepped up the stage the crowed already was fired up and Disaszt was playing alongside Daxta & Mc Youthstar...

After that SPOR started playing and I can tell you, it was one of the best DnB sets I've ever heard (in about 8 years I listen to DnB allready)

As I usually do I worked around ISO 800-1250 and f/5 at 10mm focal length,...

BUT - I tried some different things in Lightroom...

1) Extremely high contrast pictures to get great colors out of it and a completely dark black
2.) slightly color keyed pictures where I did not just erase every color and leave one in the picture, I tried to get some color in the fog on the stage as well
3.) high contrast and high clarity b/w pictures

Hope you like the variation of those post processing methods :)

The whole Gallery just at Volume !!!

Here you got some pictures of that wicked party !!












More TK... !!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen