Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010

Future Beatz feat. Danny Byrd

Really really nice party.

The tunes of Danny Byrd were great (in my humble option) and especially Mr. Body & Soul aka Rob Step did great on the decks,.. big up !!

After being sick for a few days I haven't thought about taking much pictures and just concentrating on doing my job for Urban Artforms,.. but the crowd was awesome and so I got some nice pix of those people !!

Lucky me, 2 days ago I got my Sb600 back,.. repaired, and could use my Sb900 as a hot shoe master and the 600 as a slave for the dj pix and I love it.

I used my Nikkor Af-s 35 1.8 and my Tamron 10-24 ...

For the darker pictures I went with ISO 200 to get some deep shadows onto the dj(s),.. and ISO 1250 for the more crazy pictures with some action in them.

The complete gallery as every time just at Volume.at

And here a lil' preview...















More TK..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen