Freitag, 19. November 2010

Mc Delight @ Beat It!

Today I was supporting a new photographer, who will work for Volume from now on, at Flex, Vienna.
Just with some pictures I send him for his gallery.

The main reason to show up was my good friend Cassandra aka Mc Delight who played alongside Mc Jimmy Danger and the Dj's Fox:Rox & Geetox.

Because, and I don't know why, the LED wall behind the Dj's wasn't running, so it was pretty difficult to get some good pix.

So I worked with my 50mm f/1.4 and low ISO to get some good portraits of her.
Here you get some results of that ....







Finally they turned up the lights and I was able to get some flashy pix with my 10-24mm lense,...
Here you got em'


 Andre and his new record... and his girl body :D



the comple gallery as always just at volume.at

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen