Sonntag, 28. November 2010

Early wake-up call !

Originally my model and I wanted to meet around 1 o'clock PM,.. as fate play's into our lifes her mother did make an appointment at the hairdresser because she planned to attend at a ball with her boyfriend.

The conclusion was that we had to meet at 11 AM.. no problem, but when you get called around 8 AM if it snows in Vienna it's really a bit early.

After meeting at "Landstraße" we walked through the city park of Vienna to find some nice locations to shoot.

The plan was to shoot just with the ambient light.

What did that mean ? Exactly, two lenses in my camera bag, the Nikkor AF-s 50 f/1.4 and my favorite portrait lense, the Nikkor AF-s Micro 105 f/2.8 VR...

When I was post processing the pictures I had really big problems with CA'a my 50mm lense produces... (a problem I don't know when it comes to pictures of the 105mm Nikkor)

But I guess the pictures speak for themselves and her wonderfull look ! :)

The preview !









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen